Membership in the German Society of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Head and Neck Surgery is open to all physicians who practice, are trained in or conduct research in the fields of otorhinolaryngology, head and neck surgery. In exceptional cases, a non-physician may become a member with the approval of a two-thirds majority decision of the Executive Board.
Reduced registration fees for annual meetings.
Free membership in German Academy for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
- Journal HNO Informationen (in German, published 4 x per year)
- Published talks of the annual meetings
- Access to the Virtual ENT-Medithek
- Access to the Members Only section of this Website
- Reduced fees for HNO, Laryngo-Rhino-Otologie und European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology
Annual Membership Fees
|As of November 2014||Ausland|
|Full members:||EUR 80|
|Specialists (with completed ENT residency):||EUR 75|
|Pensioners / Retirees:||free|